What is FamilyGovernance?
Supporting Family Offices, Trust Companies, and Fiduciaries with the Particular Needs of Affluent Families and Businesses through “Family Partnering.”
- “Family Partnering” decreases risk and increases value through benchmarking, planning, and monitoring of families’ personal and asset goals
We often collaborate with other advisors to serve and steward the specialized needs of successful families, businesses, and the family offices, trust companies, and fiduciaries that take care of them. The family engages Strazzeri Mancini LLP directly and in turn, with disclosure and where appropriate, the law firm engages the necessary collaborative advisors in order to:
- Protect the other collaborative advisor’s work product as attorney client privileged;
- Create a completely open exchange of information among the family and all advisors; and
- Compensate the collaborative advisors from the over-all “Family Partnering” fee.
Our FamilyGovernance Process includes an Introductory Visit and four additional meetings over the course of the year, each lasting two to three days (conducted in three half-day segments).
Through their teaching and leadership at the Southern California Institute, The Laureate Center for Wealth Advisors, WealthCounsel, and other National Collaborative Wealth Planning Platforms, the attorneys at Strazzeri Mancini LLP have not only practiced collaborative planning, implementation, and maintenance at these levels but are also instructors on “how the rubber meets the road” to attorneys, financial advisors, accountants, insurance professionals, bankers, and other wealth professionals. The FamilyCounselor Program and FamilyGovernance Program each have identified, documented, and established processes that have served affluent families, business owners, and their advisors for over a decade.
FamilyGovernance Fee Level
- Starting at Ninety Two Thousand Dollars annually, personally or per business.
To explore how our FamilyGovernance Group may be right for you, just give Stephanie Downer a call at 858-200-1900. Where appropriate, we will schedule an Understanding Your Family Introductory Visit for us to gain a first blush understanding, make possible recommendations, and/or identify a process to accomplish your goals.
Strazzeri Mancini LLP helps:
- Successful Families;
- Business Owners; and
- The Advisors they work with
- Assets Protection;
- Litigation; and
- Complex Domestic and International tax issues