Beneficiary Protected, Retirement Beneficiary, and Special Needs Trusts
Beneficiary Protected Trusts are a way for you to create an asset protection trust for your family members to last their lifetime and guard your hard earned assets from their potential creditors or a possible divorce.
Retirement Beneficiary Designation Trusts allow you to make sure your retirement plans such as IRAs, 401ks and pension plans will grow, be protected, and provide a long term retirement for those you love.
Special Needs Trusts allow you to protect and provide for your most vulnerable family members throughout their life without disturbing access to benefit programs.
Our Program to help FamilyCare Estate™ Clients:
During the call from you and/or your Advisor, our Client Relations Coordinator:
- Gains a basic understanding of the situation and concerns
- Explains our planning process and time line.
Gathering and Evaluation of the Estate
We will send you our Confidential Personal Information Packet, which includes:
- The date and time of our meeting;
- Directions to and information about our firm;
- An explanation of the process ahead; and
- A Confidential Personal Information Booklet for you to fill out and a list of requested documents to be sent to us for the Evaluation.
The collaborative team, often including your other advisors, then performs a detailed Evaluation of the family and estate information.
Based upon our Review and Evaluation, we explain our understanding of your family and estate. You then further teach us about your family and goals. Together, we review the possibilities and design a customized and unique plan. With your approval, we then review time frames, costs, “homework” still needed, and set the date and time for the Signing Ceremony.
Ⅲ. Implementation Engagement
Signing Ceremony & Implementation
From the understandings gained at the Initial Visit, each advisor prepares the documentation. We then review and summarize where each decision is reflected in the plan. Appropriate documents are signed by you and implemented by each advisor.
Strazzeri Mancini LLP clients often then become part of the FamilyCare™ Program.
Find out more about our FamilyCare Estate™ Group:
- Family Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney…
- Beneficiary Protected, Retirement Beneficiary, and Special Needs Trusts
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Estate Litigation
- Elder Law and Long Term Care Alternatives
We Collaborate With Other Attoeneys, Financial Advisors, Bankers, Accountants, Stockbrokers, And Insurance Professionals, In Order To Serve Your Specialized Planning Needs.
Strazzeri Mancini LLP helps:
- Business Owners; and
- The Advisors they work with
- Assets Protection;
- Litigation; and
- Complex Domestic and International tax issues