To help you make sure you and your plan are current, Strazzeri Mancini LLP offers The FamilyCareTM Program
Business plans are not plug and play. They must allow for a myriad of changes.
- Entity Choices;
- Evolving Techniques;
- Operating Conditions;
- Management Methodologies; and
- Law, especially Compliance, Tax, and Asset Protection.
In business as in life, nothing ever stays the same. Your business plan will not accomplish its purpose if it is never updated. The costs of failing to update are typically far greater than keeping your plan current. But it is hard to know when to make changes and what changes to make. We are bombarded with sound bites from the media that are often misleading. With all this static it is hard to sort out what affects your business and your plan.
As s member of The FamilyCareTM Program we are your first stop for updates, as well as legal, financial, or tax questions
We are a phone call away for access to attorneys and will either help or coordinate someone who can help.
Join us two times per year for an evening of champagne, dessert, interesting education,
and clarity to keep current on:
- Real Estate;
- Asset Protection;
- Probate/Estate Law;
- Economy & Investments; and
- Tax Law (Estate, Gift, Income, Business, and Capital Gains).
Education and Triage sounds boring, so also join us for family time:
- One Summer FamilyCare™ Outdoor BBQ with games; and
- One Winter FamilyCare™ Holiday Open House.
Maintain your current business records as well as review and update your current level plan for $750 as often as you like (recommended yearly).
Find out more about our FamilyCare Business Group™:
- Entity Selection, Formation, Taxation, and Protection
- Entity Maintenance
- Entity Refinement, Growth, and Succession
Strazzeri Mancini LLP helps:
- Business Owners; and
- The Advisors they work with
- Assets Protection;
- Litigation; and
- Complex Domestic and International tax issues