A Busines Plan is an "Estate Plan" for your business and more than a signed stack of papers, state filings, and a set of instructions.
Proper Business Planning Allows You To Plan For:
- Yourself and loved ones without giving up control;
- Your current and future concerns for your business;
- The possibility of your own disability;
- What you own to go to whom, when, and what you want;
- Fully disclosed and controlled costs;
- Your dreams and goals for yourself, your business, your family and your assets;
Our Clients' Dreams and Goals Vary, But Often Include:
- Protecting your assets;
- Passing your values, responsibility and work ethic;
- Reducing income, gift, estate and capital gain taxes; and
- Updating your business plan due to changes in the world, taxation, finances, and your family, as well as to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements.
With our Independent Collaborative Advisors we offer you the added benefits of incorporating into your business planning all the wisdom, judgment, and expertise of successful practicing professionals in many distinct disciplines! Your solutions will exceed all present boundaries because of collaboration!
As described in the following webpages, at Strazzeri Mancini LLP, our FamilyCare™ Business Group assists families and their advisors through the: