For the month of May, there were numerous educational opportunities that our attorneys had to give back to the professional community here in San Diego. However, this month also features a national program in which partners Strazzeri and Mancini, along with David K. Cahoone, hosted the Laureate Wealth Strategies program to help teach, guide other professionals around the country for 3 days.
Below are the highlights in May:
May 1: Business Buy/Sell and Contingency Planning taught by Alex Matuk, Esq.
May 8-10: Laureate Wealth Strategies (May session)
May 13-14: Medi-Cal Seminar at Claim Jumper (2 sessions)
May 20: Crawford High School Mentoring for Alex Matuk, Esq.
May 22: The Dunham Institute attended by Joe Strazzeri, Esq. and Steve Mancini, Esq.
From Thursday insights to the Crawford High School Mentoring, Strazzeri Mancini attorneys continue to engage in educational efforts that go beyond merely teaching and dispensing information. The SMLLP approach to education combines both a theoretical exploration through direct instruction, while also coupling that with a pragmatic attempt at ensuring that knowledge can be acted upon and implemented.
Below are highlights for the month of March:
- March 12: Joe Strazzeri attending an industry Webinar
- March 13: Thursday’s Insights: Spring Mixer – a St. Patrick ’s Day Celebration
- March 18: Joe Strazzeri, Esq. PDP at Ranch and Coast at Delicious
- March 18: Mentoring at Crawford Academy with Alex Matuk, Esq.
- March 20: Strazzeri Mancini Family Care Educational Event
- March 25: Sharp Philanthropy Day for Joe Strazzeri, Esq.